We accept both appointments and walk-ins at any time during our business hours; however we highly recommend appointments as we can get busy at times. Appointments are required for surgeries and boarding, especially during holidays and for long durations.
Remember, we always accept walk-ins, so if you are unsure on your schedule, just come on in!.
CALL US @ 209-956-1480
ONLINE: Click the button below and follow the instructions.
- If you are a new client, click “Create Account” and follow the instructions.
- If you are an existing client, click “Find your account.”
- Note: A valid email address must be on your account in our system for this to work. Please call us at 209-956-1480 if you are unsure. Please do not create a new account if you are an existing client as it will automatically create a duplicate blank medical record for your pet.
- Look for an email from Family Pet Hospital with the subject line Reset Password Instructions.
- Once your account is setup, in the future all you have to do is login with your email address + password.
- note: If you OPT OUT of receiving text messages, we will not be able to text you any communications about your pet(s) including appointment reminders, laboratory results, etc.
Once you’ve logged in, you can do the following in your pet portal:
- Reminders: A list of upcoming vaccines/exams that are due for your pet. These are only reminders and not appointments.
- You will see a list of “Your Pets” at the bottom of the page. Click on one of them to go to the profile for that particular pet. Once there you can:
- Book an appointment. Exams + Tech appointments (non-surgical) can be done automatically and will show up in our system virtually instantaneously.
- Certificate requests: You can request for vaccine, spay/neuter, and rabies certificates thru your pet portal. Give us a few days to process your requests.
- Request Medication Refill: You can request refills of the last medications on your pet’s account. Please give us a reasonable amount of time to process these requests. If you need faster response, please call us. Note that state law requires annual physical exams on all prescription products and certain medications have monitoring requirements for patient safety and adequate dosing (i.e., annual heartworm tests for heartworm preventive or ECG + blood pressure checks for heart medications).
Exams are seen between 8:30 AM and 6 PM. Tech appointments can be seen anytime between 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday thru Saturday. Sunday mornings are reserved for medication refills and patient pick-ups.